The Portable Air Conditioner is convenient and easy to move from place A to B. It can be controlled through remote control and LED Display. Portable AC comes in a compact and fancy design that increases the value of your room.
As the summer season is coming, everyone wants to buy the Best Air Conditioner for their home. Apart from Window AC and Split AC, Portable Air Conditioner has some unique specifications that will blow your mind.
People who are looking for the Best Portable Air Conditioner come to the right place. Here we are going to provide the Best Portable AC Reviews on the basis of specifications.
10 Best Portable Air Conditioner 2022 Reviews
- 10 Best Portable Air Conditioner 2022 Reviews
- 1. Emerson Quiet Kool EAPC14RD1 Portable Air Conditioner Review
- 2. Koldfront PAC1401W Portable Air Conditioner Review
- 3. EdgeStar 14,000 BTU Portable Air Conditioner Review
- 4. Whynter ARC-122DS Portable Air Conditioner Review
- 5. BLACK+DECKER BPACT10WT BTU Portable Air Conditioner Review
- 6. Honeywell MN10CESWW Portable Air Conditioner Review
- 7. LG 8000 Btu 115V Portable Air Conditioner Review
- 8. Whynter Eco-Friendly Portable Air Conditioner Review
- 9. Blue Star Copper PC12DB White 1 Ton Portable AC Review
- 10. Shinco YPO608C 8,000 BTU Portable AC Review
- 7 Things to Consider Before Buying Portable Air Conditioner
- 1. Room Size / BTU
- 2. Noise Level
- 3. Efficiency
- 4. Maintenance
- 5. Placement
- 6. Advanced Features
- 7. Warranty / Cost
- Frequently Asked Questions
- 1. Do portable air conditioners work well?
- 2. What is the Best Portable Air Conditioner 2022?
- 3. Is it worth buying a portable air conditioner?
- 4. Why are portable air conditioners so expensive?
- 5. Do portable air conditioners use a lot of electricity?
Best Portable AC
|14,000 BTU||5 Years|
|Koldfront Ultracool Portable Air Conditioner||14,000 BTU||
|Whynter Digital Portable Air Conditioner||12000 BTU||
|Honeywell Portable Air Conditioner||10,000 BTU||
|8,000 BTU||1 Year|
|Whynter Portable Air Conditioner||8,000 BTU||
|Shinco Portable Air Conditioner||8,000 BTU||
The Emerson Quiet Kool Portable Air Conditioner is best in energy-saving and cooling. It has 14000 BTU (British Thermal Units) and advances cooling technology. This portable ac has 31 kg weight and compact design.
This is a portable ac that’s why it is easy to move from location A to B. It can easily cool the room of 320 square feet in size. The brand is giving a warranty of 1 year on labor, 2 years on parts, and 5 years on compressor.
- It is a portable air conditioner with 14, 000 BTU Energy ratings.
- Suitable for room up to 320 sq. Ft area.
- Comes up with auto-evaporation technology.
- It has a single-hose exhaust system as well.
- The ac has a 24-Hour timer for turn on & off automatically.
- It has a digital display that shows the temp and other features.
- The AC has electronic temp control from 62 Degree to 86 Degree.
- Comes up with a filter that airborne particles, reduce bacteria, room odors, etc.
- It has a 5.9-inch power cord with NEMA 5-15 plug.
- Emerson Quiet Kool is giving 5 years of warranty on the compressor.
The Koldfront Portable Air Conditioner is an Ultracool AC. It is a compact and portable air conditioner so you can take it to any corner of your room and house so easily. AC has the latest cooling technology and 24 hours timer.
You can easily control this air conditioner through remote control. It has a digital control panel where you can manage all the settings.
- The Koldfront Portable Air Conditioner has 14,000 BTU.
- Air Conditioner has a compact and elegant design that fits in every corner of your room.
- The Air Conditioner can cool your room up to 500 sq. ft. size.
- Comes up with a 3-speed function and dehumidifying function.
- The AC has an adjustable 24-hour timer to turn on and off automatically.
- It is an environmentally-friendly ac that meets RoHS standards.
- The ac has technology that will provide you pollution free air.
The EdgeStar Portable Air Conditioner comes up with self-evaporative technology. It has only dehumidified and fan mode that will provide you cooling up to 500 sq. ft. area. AC has three different fan and noise levels.
It has a compact and fancy design that will increase the value of your room. You can easily more the Air Conditioner easily. Easy to control through remote and management functions in the digital display.
- The EdgeStar Portable Air Conditioner has 14,000 BTU.
- It has self-evaporative technology, intelligent auto mode.
- Coms up with dehumidifying only mode and a 24-hour timer.
- It has electronic controls and an LED display that shows all the features.
- It has only fan mode with 3 different fan speeds.
- The temperature range is 62-88ÃƒÂ‚Ã‚Â°F.
- Noise levels (Hi/Med/Lo) is 55 dB/ 52 dB/ 49 dB.
- CFM (Hi/Med/Lo) is 292.5/ 265/ 238.
- It has 71 pints per day dehumidification capacity.
- It can cool up to 500 sq. ft. size of the room so easily.
- The Air Conditioner dimensions are 35 H x 18.75 W x 15.75 D.
- The overall weight of this AC is 33 kg.
The Whynter ARC-122DS Elite Portable Air Conditioner comes up with 12000 BTU & Dual Hose Digital Technology. It also has a 24-hour programmable timer to turn it on and off automatically.
It has 27.2 kilograms of weight and compact design. You can stand this ac at anywhere in your room or house to start cooling that area. It has 155 CFM and auto drain features as well.
- It is an Eco-Friendly Elite and Dual Hose Digital Portable AC.
- The Whynter Portable Air Conditioner has 12000 BTU.
- Comes up with a patented auto drain function that will exhaust automatically.
- It has 3 modes such as cool, fan, and dehumidify.
- The AC has an exhaust hose (up to 60) and a window kit (46 Maximum).
- It has a digital operation with remote control and casters for easy mobility.
- The product dimensions are 43.2 x 74.9 x 40.6 cm and weight is 27.2 Kg.
BLACK+DECKER is one of the best companies in the world that made Home & Kitchen Appliances. The BLACK+DECKER BPACT10WT Portable Air Conditioner is attractive and multifunction.
This AC cools quickly and quietly that’s why it’s so special. It covers a pretty large area and can be controlled through remote control. It has no window unit banging away and blocking your view out the window.
- It has 10,000 BTU that ensures the fast cooling system.
- This portable ac is suitable for a 20′ x 20′ (150-250 sr. ft.) room.
- It has vertical motion that will throw the air constant, powerful, and on regular temperature.
- Comes up with 24hrs auto on-off timer and LED digital display as well.
- It has a sleep mode and remote control systems.
- The AC has a slide-out filter and rinses exhaust hose (4 feet and 11 inches).
- It has 3 modes such as dehumidifying, cooling, and fan with low noise.
- The product dimensions are 41.9 x 29.2 x 66cm and weight is 11.8 Kg.
The Honeywell MN10CESWW Portable Air Conditioner comes up with 1.4 kW wattages and 10,000 BTU. It has an auto turn on/off timer and remote controller. The Powerful airflow is 174 CFM and the noise level is 53dB.
It comes up with a 3M electrostatic filter. The ac has castor wheels to more ac from place A to B easily. The dimensions of the ac are 29.30 (Height), 18.10 (Width), 15.20, and (Depth). It has a white color that gives an elegant look.
- It comes up with 10,000 BTU that will cool the area up to 350 sq. ft.
- This Honeywell Portable Air Conditioner uses the auto-evaporation system.
- It has no bucket and no-drip design.
- Comes up with a digital LCD display with touch.
- It has a dehumidification level up to 70 pints per 24 hours.
- You can control the ac functions through remote control.
- The noise level of the ac is 53dB.
The LG is providing 8000 Btu 115V Portable Air Conditioner which you can easily move room to room and house to house for your convenience. It has a sleek contemporary design that is a perfect climate-control solution for the home.
It has features like auto restart, removable/ washable mesh filers, and 24 hours on/off timer. The Air conditioner has a 54 dB noise level and auto-swing air vent technology.
- It will require 150 Volts of energy to run properly.
- Comes up with 8,000 BTU ensures fast cooling.
- It has an auto evaporation system, LED display, and LCD remote control.
- This AC can cool the room of 200 sq. Ft area.
- It has two fans/ cooling speeds for flexibility.
Whynter Portable Air Conditioner is an Eco-Friendly AC that has 8,000 BTU. It is the ideal space-constrained climate-control solution. The ac has a compact and unique design that looks elegant in the room.
This ac has a 70-pint dehumidifier to remove excess humidity from the air. Air Conditioner allows the ambient air to feel even cooler and improving air comfort. The AC has technology that exhausts most or all condensate under average ambient conditions.
- The Whynter Portable Air Conditioner has 8,000 BTU that can cool up to 250 square feet.
- It is an Eco-Friendly Air Conditioner which has 3 modes such as cooling, fan, and dehumidifier.
- Comes up with a self-evaporative system and remote control functions.
- It has CFC free r-410a refrigerant and 29 kg of weight.
- The maximum window kit length is 48″ and the minimum window kit length is 26.5″.
- The product dimensions are 43.2 x 71.1 x 34.5 cm.
The Blue Star Brand is introducing Copper PC12DB White 1 Ton Portable Air conditioner. It has a compact and elegant design that can be moved from place A to B so easily. To start the ac, you just need to plug into the electricity board and it will start to throw cool air into your room.
There are lots of features of this Blue Star 1 Ton Portable AC such as Hydrophilic Golden Evaporator Fins, Anti-Freeze Thermostat, Memory Backup, Anti-Bacterial Silver Coating, Cord Winder, Remote Control, Rotary Compressor, Dry Mode, Tank Full Alarm, Environment-Friendly Refrigerant, Self-Diagnosis, Caster Wheels, On-Off Timer, Touch Electronic Panel, and Sleep Mode.
- This is a Portable AC with 1-ton cooling capacity.
- Comes up with hydrophilic golden evaporator fins and an anti-freeze thermostat.
- It has a tank full alarm and a self-diagnosis feature as well.
- The Cooling EER (W/W) rating is 2.56 and requires 1404 watts input power.
- It has dust and anti-bacterial silver coating & a high-efficiency rotary compressor.
- The Blue Star Brand is giving a warranty of 1 year on (product/condenser) and 5 years on the compressor.
10. Shinco YPO608C 8,000 BTU Portable AC Review
The Shinco YPO608C Portable AC has 8,000 BTU and 9.44 Amps. This air conditioner can cool up to 250 square feet room. It also has a 24-hour on/off timer and 950 watts of power. This ac comes in white color and looks fancy in your room.
Nowadays, Portable AC is intended to make for portability. It can be moved easily from room to room and house to house. You can easily use and control this through touch button controls. It is the Best Portable Air Conditioner In India 2022.
- The Shinco Portable AC has 8,000 BTU that ensure fast cooling.
- It is UL/CSA Approved Portable Air Conditioner.
- The AC has 950 watts of power and 9.44 Amps.
- AC has a compact design and 21.8 Kg of weight.
- The product dimensions are 35.3 x 30 x 75.7cm.
After doing hours of research we found these are the Best Portable Air Conditioner. Every AC has great specifications and the latest cooling technology which will provide you a great experience.
People who have any special review request so you can email us at email@example.com. You can give useful feedback in the comment section as well. If you feel that this information is valuable then share it on social networking sites with your family and colleagues.
7 Things to Consider Before Buying Portable Air Conditioner
People who don’t know anything about the Portable Air Conditioner should need to read Portable Air Conditioner Buying Guide in the following section.
1. Room Size / BTU
Portable Air Conditioner is far better than fix the Air Conditioner. You can move the portable air conditioner room to room and make every room cool in the warm weather. The Portable Air Conditioner works based on BTU (British thermal unit). We need 20 BTU for each square foot of floor space you cooling. You will understand properly in the following table.
|200 sq. ft. (1,600 cubic feet)|
300 sq. ft. (2,400 cubic feet)
|400 sq. ft. (3,200 cubic feet)|
450 sq. ft. (3,600 cubic feet)
500 sq. ft. (4,000 cubic feet)
2. Noise Level
The Portable Air Conditioner comes up with different noise levels such as High, Medium, and Low. You will be able to understand the effect of different levels of noise in the following table. When you buy the Portable AC so must check out its noise level.
0 – 30
|31 – 60||
61 – 80
It comes up in EER (Energy Efficiency Ration) that allows you to calculate the energy efficiency in the Portable AC. The more you will use the portable air conditioner the higher energy it will consume and your electricity bill will also increase.
Portable Air Conditioner doesn’t need much maintenance. You just need to clean the filters from time to time to get the proper cooling in the room. You should remember one thing that is always draining the Portable Air Conditioner before storing it.
For the Portable Air Conditioner, Placement is the most important thing. Where you are going to install or place the Portable Air Conditioner there should be a window. Through the window, you can easily drain the Air Conditioner easily.
6. Advanced Features
The most important features that every Portable Air Conditioner should have are Auto Drain System, Remote Control, Heat/AC Combo, Dehumidifier, and Programmable Thermostat. These features will provide you easy to use mechanism and great cooling experience.
7. Warranty / Cost
Look at the warranty period of the AC before making the final purchase. The cost of the Portable Air Conditioner should be under your budget or appropriate according to the product features.
Frequently Asked Questions
1. Do portable air conditioners work well?
When it comes to portability performance got affected somehow. But Portable Air Conditioner work so well because they come up with the latest cooling technology and BTU (British Thermal Units) Cooling Energy.
2. What is the Best Portable Air Conditioner 2022?
The Emerson Quiet Kool EAPC14RD1 Portable Air Conditioner is the Best Portable AC to buy in 2022. It has 14,000 BTU and 5 years of warranty. It can easily cool 320 square feet room and has an auto turn on/off timer.
3. Is it worth buying a portable air conditioner?
The portable air conditioners are totally worth buying because they are convenient, easy to use, and portable. You can easily control and move from place A to B. They look fancy and stand in less space in your room.
4. Why are portable air conditioners so expensive?
Portable Air Conditioners are expensive because they have maximum BTU (British Thermal Units). Everything fits in one place is hard and costs so much. But not every portable ac is expensive. You can even buy portable ac under $400 as well. So it also depends on your requirement and brand.
5. Do portable air conditioners use a lot of electricity?
It depends on the AC BTU (British Thermal Units). The 8000 BTU/hour will consume 650 watts of power. So you can calculate the electricity bill according to your BTU Level. The higher the BTU the higher power will be required to Air Conditioner.