The Cordless Drill allows you to work wirelessly. Choosing the Best Cordless Drill Machine In India is not an easy task because there are lots of things to look out for before making the order online. You will be able to drill into plastic, wood, metal, and screw driving operation by using the cordless drill machine.
After reading this article, you will be able to buy the best cordless drill machine for home use and professional use. These drill machines are powerful, durable, and easy to use. On the basis of specifications, we are going to review the best cordless drill machines in the following sections.
10 Best Cordless Drill In India 2021 Reviews
- 10 Best Cordless Drill In India 2021 Reviews
- 1. Bosch 06019G81K2 GSB-120- Li Cordless Drill Driver Review
- 2. BLACK+DECKER EPC12K2 12-Volts Cordless Drill Review
- 3. iBELL BM18-60 20V Cordless Driver Drill Review
- 4. Makita DF331DWYE 12V Cordless Driver Drill Review
- 5. Cheston Plastic Keyless Chuck Cordless Drill Review
- 6. Bosch GSR120-Li Cordless Drill Driver Review
- 7. BLACK+DECKER BDCD12 10.8V Li-Ion Cordless Drill Review
- 8. iBELL Cordless Drill Driver Review
- 9. Dewalt DCD700C2A-IN 12V Cordless Drill Driver Review
- 10. Cheston 10 mm Dual Speed Cordless Drill Review
- 8 Things to Consider Before Buying Cordless Drill
- 1. Brand Name
- 2. Motor
- 3. Speed
- 4. Battery
- 5. Clutch & Torque
- 6. Advanced Features
- 7. Warranty
- 8. Cost
- Frequently Asked Questions
- 1. How to choose the best cordless drill?
- 2. What is the best cordless drill for home use?
- 3. Is using the cordless drill is safe?
Best Cordless Drills
|1300 RPM||10.8 Volt||28nm||6 Months|
|BLACK+DECKER EPC12K2 Cordless Drill||750 RPM||12 Volt||11nm||
|1450 RPM||20 Volt||35nm||6 Months|
|Makita DF331DWYE Cordless Drill||1700 RPM||1500 mAh||28nm||
|600 RPM||1200 mAh||NA||6 Months|
|Bosch GSR120-Li Cordless Drill||1300 RPM||1500 mAh||30nm||
|550 RPM||10.8 Volt||26nm||6 Months|
|iBELL Cordless Drill||1400 RPM||1500 mAh||28nm||
|NA||1300 mAh||15||2 Years|
|Cheston Dual Speed Cordless Drill||1350 RPM||1200 mAh||18||
Bosch is one of the best companies in the World that provide hardware products. Bosch 06019G81K2 GSB-120 – Li Cordless Drill Driver has great speed, power, and size that will give you a powerful drilling experience.
It has fast screw driving and drilling speeds with low noise. The drill machine has Hard Screw driving and Soft Screw driving both types of torque. It is easy to use for drilling into masonry, wood, steel, etc.
The product contains various equipment such as 4 Masonry Drill Bits, 4 Metal Drill Bits, 10 Screwdriver Bits, One Piece Li Cordless Drill, two battery, 4 Wood Drill Bits, 1 Magnetic Holder, 35 Chipboard Screws, and 42 Plastic Plugs.
- It has 18750 BPM (Impact per Minute) & 0.3-10 mm Chuck Clamping Range.
- Comes up with 10 or 8 volts of battery with -1 or 5 Ah capacities.
- This Bosch Drill has 20 torque settings and 400 /1300 rpm speed.
- It has two-speed gearboxes that allow you fast operations.
- The drill will provide you 2 drill modes and 11 nm to 28 nm torque.
- It has a special Bosch’s Electronic Cell Protection (ECP) that increases battery life.
- Comes up with a single sleeve chuck and 6 months of warranty.
The BLACK+DECKER EPC12K2 12-Volts Cordless Drill is another beast that can complete your work within a few minutes. It has a compact carry case, a multi-torque clutch that will provide you great screw driving experience.
It has a variable speed control button that will be on your finger grip. You can easily change the battery in the battery pack which is located in the below part of the drill. It is lightweight and easy to use for drilling and screwing operations.
The product comes up with different equipment including 3 Drill bits, 1 Drill driver, 10 Screw driving bits, 1 Cordless drill, 2 Batteries, 1 Charger, and 1 Interchangeable screw driving bit.
- It has 500 – 699 Watts of power and 25mm wood capacity and 10mm steel.
- The drill will require 220 volts to work properly.
- It has a reverse switch feature as well.
- The drill machine has a chuck with a size of 11 – 15 mm.
- The drill machine has a speed of 750 (Revolutions per Minute).
- It has a maximum torque of 11 Nm and a 24 torque clutch.
- Comes up with 12 volts of battery which is easy to charge.
- You can easily control it through your finger buttons.
- BLACK+DECKER is giving 6 months of warranty on this product.
3. iBELL BM18-60 20V Cordless Driver Drill Review
The iBELL BM18-60 20V Brushless Impact Cordless Driver Drill is a lightweight cordless drill with a variable speed level. The speed levels provide optimized torque and efficiency that will give you great drilling and screw driving experience.
It has a forward and reverses switch to change the direction of the drill. You can drill wood and steel by using this drill machine. Overall it is a very lightweight and easy to use drill machines with advanced features.
- The iBELL Cordless Drill Machine has Brushless Motor with 5 nm torque and 20 clutch settings.
- It has 21750 BPM (Impact per Minute) and a chuck with a spindle lock.
- Comes up with a 20-Volt battery that fits at the bottom of the drill.
- It also has LED Light so you can use it anywhere anytime.
- This particular drill has 3 different functions such as hammer, driver, and drill.
- It has two-speed transmissions (heavy-duty projects and speed)
- iBELL Brand is providing 6 Months of warranty.
If you are looking for a lightweight and compact design cordless driver drill then you should buy the Makita DF331DWYE 12V Cordless Driver Drill. The overall weight of this drill machine is 1.1 kilograms. It is easy to use and has advanced features that an operator requires.
- It has a mechanical 2-speed gearing system.
- Comes up with a 10 mm standard drill chuck.
- The drill machine has a 1,700 rpm speed that provides fast performance.
- It has only 1.1 kg of weight.
- The drill has 2 Lithium-ion batteries of 1.5Ah capacity.
- Comes up with 28nm maximum torque.
The Cheston Plastic Cordless Drill is mainly used for drilling into metal, plastic, wood, and all screw driving tasks. It is a durable, reverse rotation, well-made, portable, drill/driver kit that is suitable for home and professional use.
It has a lithium-ion battery pack that will give you a hassle-free or wire-free experience. You can charge the battery of the drill machine in 60 minutes. The drill machine has a powerful motor that provides high-performance. It has a lightweight and compact design that will give you a strong hand grip.
- It has a 1200 mAh battery and 600 rpm speed.
- The drill has a 10mm steel and 15mm wood range.
- It has 19 position clutch and 1 position electric drill.
- The drill has a maximum drilling capacity of 20mm (13/16”) for wood and 10mm (3/8″) for metal.
- Drill handle is cover by soft rubber that provides a strong grip.
- It has a reversing button and light that allows you to work in darkness.
- Comes up with a power indicator that shows the battery level.
- Cheston Brand has 6 months of warranty.
6. Bosch GSR120-Li Cordless Drill Driver Review
The Bosch GSR120-Li Cordless Drill Driver is high power and a great durability drill machine. It has a soft grip that allows you to focus on operation. You will be able to drill in metal, wood, and screw driving by using this machine.
The product has numerous equipment such as 1-GSR 120 LI Cordless Drill, 2 x 1.5Ah Li-ion battery, 1 x GAL 1210 CV Charger, and Carrying Cases as well. The weight of this machine is only 0.97 kilograms.
- It has a battery of 1500 mAh with 12 voltages.
- The drill has 30 nm max torque (hard screw driving) & 13 nm max torque (soft screw driving).
- It has a 10 mm keyless chuck that allows you to do drilling and screw driving smoothly.
- The drill machine speed is 0 – 380 rpm in 1st gear and 1300 rpm in 2nd gear.
- It has a single sleeve chuck and two-speed gearbox.
- The LED Light will allow you to work in darkness.
- It has Electrical Cell Protection that increases battery life.
- There are 06 months of warranty for this product from Bosch Brand.
The BLACK+DECKER BDCD12 10.8V Li-Ion Cordless Drill comes up with a keyless chuck, secure battery pack, Li-Ion battery, and led light feature. It has a lightweight and compact design that you can use for Home & Professional Work. The product comes up with Charger, 10.8V Drill Driver, Single Battery, and a Warranty card.
- This drill machine has an Orange color and made of Plastic Material.
- The product has dimensions of 182mm x 63mm x 188mm and 721 grams in weight.
- It has 10.8 Volts of Li-Ion battery that will give you a wireless user experience.
- The drill driver provides you great drilling experience into different types of materials.
- It has 24 clutch, ergonomic design, and forward/ reverse features.
- The LED light gives you the option to work in darkness.
- BLACK+DECKER Brand is giving 6 months of warranty.
8. iBELL Cordless Drill Driver Review
The iBELL Cordless Drill Driver has a compact and lightweight design. This drill machine is suitable for drilling into plastic, wood, metal, and screw driving operation. It comes up with 2 Lithium-ion batteries and advanced features that will make your work super easy.
- It has 2 Lithium-ion batteries of 1500 mAh capacity.
- Comes up with a dual speed range up to 350 RPM to 1400 RPM.
- It has a 10mm Steel Drill and 15mm Wood Drill ability.
- The drill machine has 2 Speed Settings.
- It has 28nm of torque and an easy store BMC Box.
- The battery charge indicator gives you an indication of the battery level.
- iBELL Brand is giving 06 months of warranty.
The Dewalt DCD700C2A-IN 12V Cordless Impact Drill Driver has maximum durability. Its automatic spindle lock & dual speed gear system increase productivity and fast operation. The overall weight of the drill machine is 2.7 kilograms.
- The drill machine has 12 Volts of XR Li-Ion Battery.
- It has 15 adjustable Torque for screw driving.
- The drill machine has a fan-cooled motor and two speeds.
- It has a 10mm keyless chuck with a spindle lock.
- Comes up with an electronic motor brake to control.
- Its LED light will provide the ability to work properly.
- The drill has a 109 Pieces Accessory Kit.
- Two years of warranty from Dewalt Brand.
10. Cheston 10 mm Dual Speed Cordless Drill Review
The Cheston Cordless Drill comes up with dual speed and keyless chuck features. It has a front lamp and lightweight and indicator light. The drill machine is easy to use and drilling on different types of materials.
- It has a 1200 mAh battery and a 240v wide voltage charger.
- The drill machine has a 10mm Steel Drill and 15mm Wood ability.
- It has a speed of 350 and 1350 RPM Rate.
- Comes up with 19 Position Clutch and 1 Electric Drill to do different types of operations.
- It has a 20mm (13/16”) max drilling capacity for wood and 10mm (3/8″) max drilling capacity for metal.
- The drill machine has an LED Light and power indicator as well.
- It has a reversing button and 6 months warranty.
You can buy any one of the above drill machines. These are the Top Best Cordless Drill In India 2021. If we miss anything then tell us in the comment section or also describe your favorite drill machine. Also, share this article and show us your love. All the best in your life!
8 Things to Consider Before Buying Cordless Drill
After reading the reviews if you still have doubts and confused about which cordless drill is best to read the buying guide in the following section.
1. Brand Name
The first thing, you have to consider the brand name. There are lots of brands that built the cordless drill machine but not all of them are great. The brands that built premium and high-quality cordless drill is Bosch, BLACK+DECKER, iBELL, Makita, Cheston, and Dewalt. These are the trusted and well-known brand that makes the powerful cordless drill.
There are 2 types of motor that comes in a cordless drill machine such as fan-cooled motor and brushless motor. The motor is great and provides fast performance. All the performance of a cordless drill is based on the motor such as speed, torque, battery life, etc.
Cordless Drill Machine is all about speed. Drill machine speed is measure in the RPM which stands for Revolutions Per Minute. The Cordless Drill machine which you are going to purchase should RPM of 600 to 1700. The higher the RPM the faster the drill machine will provide you performance.
The Cordless Drill works through the battery. The drill machine you are going to buy should have a high power battery so you can get the maximum time backup. You can check out the battery power in the manual or brand official website.
5. Clutch & Torque
Every Drill Machine has a number list from 1 to 20 which is the clutch setting. The higher the clutch setting the higher the drill machine provides the torque. The higher it will provide the torque the faster it will work.
6. Advanced Features
The Cordless Drill machine comes up with lots of advanced features that you should look such as Battery Level Indicator, LED Light, Speed-Range Switch, Forward/Reverse Switch, Trigger, and Keyless Chuck. All these features will provide you with easy to use and increase your productivity.
Every Brand provides a warranty on the drill machine. The warranty period is the minimum time period of the product that it will run properly and you will not be able to see any manufacturer problems. You should buy the Cordless Drill which has at least 6 months of warranty from the brand.
The Cost of the drill machine should justify the product material, features, and specifications. You should compare the various cordless drill machines before making the final purchase. Read every detail carefully and place your order from Amazon.
Frequently Asked Questions
1. How to choose the best cordless drill?
You can choose the best cordless drill machine on the basis of key features such as brand name, speed, battery, torque, warranty, and price range. On the basis of these factors, you can easily select the drill and buy it online.
2. What is the best cordless drill for home use?
The best cordless drill is Bosch Drill Driver, BLACK+DECKER Cordless Drill, iBELL Cordless Drill, Makita Cordless Drill, Cheston Cordless Drill, and Dewalt DCD700C2A-IN Cordless Drill. Every drill machine has durability and powerful material.
3. Is using the cordless drill is safe?
Using the cordless drill is totally safe. You just need to know its function then operate it. Always keep it away from kids and turn it off if you are not using it.